Saturday 13 October 2012

CELEBRICHEESE: NEWTON FAULKNER


Recently I had the opportunity to interview singer/songwriter Newton Faulkner about music for another blog I run. But I still managed to sneak in a question about cheese for all the readers of The Mighty Cheeseboard - here is the excerpt from the interview:

Listen Up Manchester: Just to finish off with & also on the subject of food, I actually also run a cheese blog, and would love to know, are you a fan of cheese and what is your favourite cheese?

Newton Faulkner: I'm a big fan of cheese, I tend to go extreeme with cheese like a strong blue - I like Roquefort. And you really cant beat bacon with melted brie - possibly the best flavour combination ever!

for the full interview click here: http://www.listenupmanchester.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/in-conversation-with-newton-faulkner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment